👉 Campaigns allow you to automate your marketing workflows in an intelligent and efficient way. A Campaign Strategy is an automated sequence that is set in motion by a specific trigger and then includes one or more steps. Campaigns make it easy to initiate and nurture relationships with your customers over the course of their lifecycle. You can automate messages that will help grow your business and build customer loyalty
👉 Within Campaigns, you can create a Strategy of your choice, enrolling customers when they perform some specific activity (like making a purchase, Adding a product to cart) and then communicate to them in an automated way by sending a series of Emails, SMS, Surveys or Offers
👉 In Qubriux, you can reach out to your customers by sending Emails or SMS, know about their experience by sending Surveys and engage them more by sending Offers that convert better.
Components of a Campaign Strategy
A Campaign strategy has the following components:
- Name and description of the strategy
- Target segments
- One or more blocks for communicating to your customers (Email, SMS, Offers, Surveys)
Navigating and Understanding Campaigns
The campaigns page can be accessed by clicking on the Campaign tab on the left-hand side under the Engage Menu.
After clicking, on the top, you will see:
- Live running campaigns (Active Campaigns)
- Revenue coming from Active campaigns
- Total revenue from Campaigns so far
👉 Down below, all your campaigns are listed in the descending order of the last modified date and time. You can search for any campaign by typing the name of the Campaign in the search bar. The columns of the table have a sorting option.
👉 You can also filter your campaign list using the given options.
For every campaign, you can see:
- Name of the campaign
- Targeted segments and reach
- Email Insights
- Delivery Rate
- Click Rate
- Open rate
- Cart additions - To tell out of the total targeted customers, how many customers have added products to the cart
- Orders placed - To tell the number of orders that have been placed
- Revenue - To tell the revenue coming from this campaign strategy
- Status - The status of the Campaign strategy. A campaign strategy can have the following status
- Last modified date and time
For your special campaigns that need more attention, you can mark them as a favorite by clicking on the star just left to campaign name and filter accordingly.