Email is still one of the most effective marketing channels. In fact, it beats social media by a whopping 40 times in terms of customer engagement. Qubriux enables you to create rich and powerful emails using a simple built-in tool.
How to create emails
👉 You can navigate to Email by clicking on “Email” on the left panel in the “Reach Out” section.
👉Email screen allows you to draft and design emails that will be sent to the customers. You can use preset templates provided by Qubriux or create a new one.
👉By default, you will be displayed all the email templates. Alternately you can click on any category filter and view/search any specific template.
👉 You can switch between grid and list view also. Grid view allows you to quickly see more templates and their content in the form of thumbnails at once. List view allows you to review the content of any chosen template in detail.
If required you can click on edit and change the template from the list view. You can edit preset templates to tweak them based on your branding and start using them
Creating a new template
- You can create a new email template by clicking on ‘Create new Template’ on the right side
- Provide a name for the template which will serve as an identifier for this template. You can edit this name later also.
- You can either start from scratch to build a new layout or select one of the pre-built layouts.
- Below Template name and layout fields, the section is divided into two parts - Your content workspace and toolkit to choose options from
- Content workspace starts from the left and you can type text, edit font, change alignment, edit or remove blocks
- The toolkit is available on the right side and has the following options:
- Content - The content tab has elements such as text, image, button, divider, social media links, icons, and a menu bar.
b. Rows - In the next tab, you can insert new rows or remove rows in the email layout you had earlier chosen. Different types and sizes of elements and rows are available here to help you design your email exactly how you’d like your customers to see
c. Settings - After fixing the content elements and layout of your template, you can refine your design using the Settings Tab of the editor. This tab allows you to change the content properties including text color, link color, line height, auto width, alignment of the image, effects, font, background color, link color, and more.
d. Every content block has some properties associated with it which can be accessed by clicking on the block in the workspace.
You can check out how your email will look on your audience’s devices by using the preview option under the actions button. Toggle the view to check out mobile and desktop display adaptations.
How to add the option to Unsubscribe
To give unsubscribe capability in your emails, you can select any text(on which you want to give a link to unsubscribe), click on special links, and then choose Unsubscribe.
Sending a Test Email
Before sending emails to customers, you may want to check how it will look when it is received by your customers. To do so, you can click on Send test email button present on the email editor.
👋 It will prompt for an email id on which this email will be sent. You can provide your email id and you will receive this email shortly. <This image will change and contain blue colored buttons>
In the test email, the Shop name, Merchant name, and customer name will get replaced. If you want to test email where discount code, AI-enabled recommendations are accurately replaced, then follow the below steps:
- Add your email or a designated email as a customer in Shopify
- Enable marketing as true
- Create a segment and use the parameter as email and provide the value as given in step1.
- Send/Enable offer, campaign, Survey to that particular segment
- You will be able to see the actual content of the email with apt values
Create email with AI
Email marketing with AI is an effective strategy that utilizes artificial intelligence technologies to enhance various aspects of email marketing campaigns. By leveraging AI, marketers can generate email content in a second, resulting in improved engagement and conversion rates.
You can navigate to Email by clicking on “Email” on the left panel.
Email screen allows you to draft and design emails that will be sent to the customers. You can use preset templates provided by Qubriux or create a new one.
Creating a new template
You can create a new email template by clicking on ‘Create new Template’ on the right side
Provide a name for the template which will serve as an identifier for this template. You can edit this name later also.
Create Email using AI: To reduce the manual effort of writing emails manually, you can use our AI to create emails. Click on Generate Email using AI button.
Enter the topic of your email.
Select the tags from the list. You can add multiple tags to your email
Click on generate email button
AI will generate an email based on the topics and tags you selected from the list. Copy the text and paste it on the template. You can style the text eg. Bold, italics, increase the font size, etc by clicking on the text.
Save the text and send it to your customers via Campaign.